♥ FUNSHOTS ♥

I don't have a good camera to begin with, nothing fancy. So don't expect for the pictures to be artsy like the one's you see on some photo blogs. It's just that I have my cam with me always and took pictures of anything I would like to. Can't help but to click on it every now and then. LOL! I realize that it is becoming my hobby and why not make a photo blog to compile those pics.

Just having fun while taking the shots!

22.2.10

FAVORITES



COFFEE and CIGARETTES: one of my all time favorites...

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I just stumbled across your photo blog. You don't have to apologize about not having a good camera. To me, the art is in the shot! From what I see so far, you have a good eye for it.
    I think I'll tag along if you don't mind..
    patricktillettphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Pat Tillett: Thanks! I just love taking pictures. I am wishing for a good cam though. LOL! Much thanks for the comment, really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete